Are You Ready for a Challenge?
How About a Half Marathon!
What You Get:
- Training and educational program to prepare YOU for Rockin’ Runners Half Marathon
- Learn how to run or walk your first Half Marathon OR achieve a PR!
- Professional Coaches
- Mini-workshops before each run
- Weekly running calendar
- Weekly track workouts
- Water stations and support on the weekly run course
- A beginner-friendly and fun atmosphere!
- See a Sample Schedule
Program Starts December 14 at 7am & every Saturday (East Side), Sunday (West Side) til Race Time!
East Side location SATURDAYS at 7am
Trufusion Yoga. 8757 S Eastern Ave.
West Side location SUNDAYS at 7am
Performance Footwear. 9151 W. Sahara Ave Sahara & Fort Apache.
How Much? $260 for 16-Weeks
Drop In Special! Drop in any morning for just $20!
Whether you’re taking your first baby step off the couch or desperately seeking a new P.R., my fabulous ROCKIN’ RUNNERS program attached to HOPE4LIVES charity can help you conquer such goals. But here’s the best part- those are only the SURFACE LEVEL goals to be accomplished.
Here’s some of the life changing positive benefits that will fall in place upon taking on the Rockin Runners endurance program:
- Get into better shape physically and mentally. Stronger heart, body, AND mind.
- Meet the best people in the world with whom to share the love and the lifestyle.
- Raise money for the best local non-profit around- HOPE4LIVES
- Learn how to prevent injury and take care of yourself like an elite athlete.
- Learn how to manage your nutrition and fuel yourself like an elite athlete.
- Manage stress in the healthiest way.
- EMBRACE THE FACT THAT IF YOU CAN DO AN ENDURANCE PROGRAM AND PERHAPS EVEN FINISH A RACE… YOU CAN EASILY DO ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE!
For any questions, please contact me, Nancy Dickinson- coach for the East Side location at 702-767-7917 or email me.