Do you wish to run?…. Do you long for the freedom to leave your front door and enter your workout, sweat and heart rate lovingly guiding you and your feet to limitless endorphins?…. Do you want to just plain be able to call yourself a ‘runner’?….. And do you perhaps fear the process as well?….. Is the first step simply way too massive?….. Are you in your OWN way?….. In your own way of receiving one of the best gifts that endurance fitness has to offer?……THE GIFT OF RUNNING!
Time to get out of your ‘own’ way and embrace one of our most natural and beneficial forms of exercise. Time to run. I’m here to help you with the process start to finish, beginners to elite, good days and better days (if you’re running there ARE NO BAD DAYS). Whether you’re taking your first baby step off the couch or desperately seeking a new P.R., my fabulous ROCKIN RUNNERS program attached to HOPE4LIVES charity can help you conquer such goals. But here’s the best part- those are only the SURFACE LEVEL goals to be accomplished. Here’s some of the life changing positive benefits that will fall in place upon taking on the Rockin Runners endurance program:
- Get into better shape physically and mentally. Stronger heart, body, AND mind.
- Meet the best people in the world with whom to share the love and the lifestyle.
- Raise money for the best local non-profit around- HOPE4LIVES
- Learn how to prevent injury and take care of yourself like an elite athlete.
- Learn how to manage your nutrition and fuel yourself like an elite athlete.
- Manage stress in the healthiest way with one of the best veritable forms of meditation, that of course being the ability to put one foot in front of the other.
- Be inundated with endless information regarding endurance and wellness with a team of the BEST athletic professionals in the valley- the EXTRAORDINARY TRAINERS (www.extrainers.com)
- EMBRACE THE FACT THAT IF YOU CAN DO AN ENDURANCE PROGRAM AND PERHAPS EVEN FINISH A RACE…..YOU CAN EASILY DO ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE!
And that’s just to name a few. Come check it out and fall in love with running so to understand why that good ol’ exercise endorphin release has been forever called a ‘runners high’.
ORIENTATION FOR THE 2013 ROCK AND ROLL HALF MARATHON SEASON IS JUNE 29 AT 6PM AT MCMULLANS PUB NEXT TO THE ORLEANS. This is so you can hear about the program and what’s right for YOUR wellness needs before committing to sign-up.
For any questions, please contact me, Nancy Dickinson- coach for the East Side location at 702 767 7917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. PROGRAM START TIME IS THE THIRD WEEKEND IN JULY AT 6AM for both East and West Side locations.
East Side location SATURDAYS: Pilates Studio 500 east windmill ln 89123
West Side location SUNDAYS: Performance Footwear. 9151 W. Sahara Ave Sahara & Fort Apache 702-940-0150