What is ROCKIN RUNNERS???
Rockin Runners is not a run club. We are an EDUCATIONAL ENDURANCE PROGRAM devoted to getting individuals of all athletic backgrounds MOVING and HEALTHY via running and walking.
We specialize in EDUCATING WHILE TRAINING. This ensures that our new learned wellness habits become a LIFESTYLE ROUTINE instead of a fly-by-night phase in our lives.
We embrace all levels from the fearful COUCH SURFER to the P.R HALF MARATHON junkie.
We are A FAMILY.
We inevitably MAKE PROGRESS.
‘If you want to go fast, you go alone. If you want to go far, you go together. – African Proverb
What can one expect to receive when signing up for a season?
- Program development for the beginning to advanced half marathoner, plus step by step guide to proper run/walk form for brand new athletes.
- Weekly Saturday morning meetings which include:
- Lecture on all endurance related topics from nutrition to form to cross training, just to name a few.
- Scattered professional guest speakers in the wellness field.
- Appropriately routed mileage or time in some of the best run spots in the valley.
- Hydration stops/support.
- Weekly emailed ‘homework’ for race prep or training maintenance.
- Constant communication with your coach/coaches via text and email.
- Access to great deals and training with Anthem Fitness and other major retailers.
- Education far surpassing just what’s necessary for the workout itself, and providing the tools for an overall healthy athletic lifestyle.
Where and when do RR meet?
Anthem Fitness 10902 S Eastern Ave. Henderson, NV 89052. Times/location are subject to change depending on which season is in session (trail season in Summer changes weekly). Keep up to date on all at www.rockinrunnerslv.com
How does a new RR member sign up?
All active.com links for sign up will be live at www.rockinrunnerslv.com. Or text Coach Nancy Dickinson at 702-767-7917 for all inquiry.